Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Animals I Have Made (not for school)

So, sorry it's been so long since my last post. School is really keeping me busy this year, as I'm taking some classes through a school online, plus I have my regular at-home classes.

I will now post pictures of more animals I have made.
A bird I made for my little sister. I'm not sure what she ended up naming it.

The side view of the very colorful bird.

A chihuahua dog I made for a little girl. :)

Side view of the chihuahua. I actually brushed the yarn to give it fuzzy "hair."

A cat I made quite a while back now, but I am still glad with the way it turned out.

A monkey I made, also a while back. :)

A little puppy I made. 

Hope you enjoyed these!

1 comment:

  1. Your animals are sooo cute! What a great talent. I'm sure kids love these and it's fun that each one is different and unique.

    ReplyDelete

Comment, suggestion, commentary? I'd love to hear it!
Thank you for not posting any offensive or unnecessarily violent or obscene language or content.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online