Sunday, January 16, 2011

NOVEL idea!

I had a brainstorm yesterday. There are tons of people who write up their own crochet patterns and then sell them (and the things the make from their patterns!) on this website called Etsy.
And I was thinking, Why shouldn’t I be able to do that too?
So I decided I would try to look at a picture of an animal and make my own pattern from it. I started looking through all the animal books we have (which are a lot!) and write down some animals I might be interested in making.
I started on the alpaca. Looking at these photos:
imageimage
I came up with the body:
DSCF5498
Now I realize it looks funny with no legs and no head or neck but I thought I would tell you all my idea. Hopefully I’ll be coming up with a  lot more of these. I’ll show you the finished alpaca, as well. Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, suggestion, commentary? I'd love to hear it!
Thank you for not posting any offensive or unnecessarily violent or obscene language or content.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online