Friday, May 14, 2010

Not Much Lately...

It has been BUSY lately. . . Finishing school and getting ready to move has been taking up much of my time, which means, unfortunately, that I have not had too much time to crochet.

However, for a last school project, we had to choose something creative to do, so guess what I chose? Amigurumi (for those of you who don't know, it's the Japanese craft of crocheting little crochet animals)!! I just love amigurumi (It's so fun to see how your animals come along!), so I decided to choose to crochet animals for my project. So far I have made a beaver from this pattern . . .



















. . .and I am working on an owl from this pattern.














*Note: The above pictures of the animals are from the original sites, not pictures of the ones I made.

Then all I will have left is a lion, which I will make from Ana Paula Rimoli's book Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet which I ordered (along with her Amigurumi Two book) that I hope should get here soon!!
I can't wait to get my books, and make animals other than the ones for my project ;)

I'll try to post pictures soon of animals I have already made (one of our computers crashed, so I lost a few photos).

4 comments:

  1. AFTER you've unpacked, do we get pictures of your creations? (We're praying for your family - upcoming move!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - those will be cute. I cant wait to see some of your stuff UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL SOON! Love you and cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have gotten to see them up close and you do an AMAZING job! I am impressed! And you are so kind to make them and give them to kids around here. You are sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Comment, suggestion, commentary? I'd love to hear it!
Thank you for not posting any offensive or unnecessarily violent or obscene language or content.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online